Because camera samples that just leaked are bloody awful.
Combining almost everything bad about a (digital) camera:
– Not soft but actually blurry on not spots but actually side of the shot.
– Awful color rendering, pretty much every colors seem non realistic (means inaccurate).
– large hue shift near highlight (like the transition to white in the sky)
– resolution low enough for the lack of detail to be noticed on a 1080p display, today's standard (2688×1520 JPEG, far lower optical and processing resolution)
– visible colored moiré artifacts
– de-mosaicing artifacts instead of fine details
– visible noise at base ISO (125), despite a noise reduction strong enough to smudge details.
Now please tell me those are fake (forged EXIF), because these pictures are the worst quality I saw for a while.
− they actually depict the same performance as the original HTC One.
#supercurioBlog #camera #color
In Album All new HTC One leaked samples
7 thoughts on “In case the All New HTC One camera take good pictures, it will be a good surprise!”
This is a shame. I hoped it would be better than it's specs, but this is really a no go. My HTC One won't be replaced by the new One.
What about the Z2's performance? Waiting on +Erica Griffin's in depth review, and I'm between the Z2 when it reaches a reasonable pricing, or a OnePlus One if all the promises are true.
+Juan Manuel Tastzian These leaked samples might very well be fake, of taken with the second camera that's okay only for low light shots
(if it works like that)
Let's wait till tomorrow guys
I see, so the second camera module is used for instant-refocusing feature? Or to increase the dynamic range of some shots? Hmm.
Well I'm not sure what to say, I didn't expect that bad ; continued.
I'm hoping these are fake too as I was massively disappointed. Looking like Z2 for me this year.
HTC and good camera dont mix. HTC=Horrible Terrible Camera? lol…not that i have anything against them, but every HTC flagship thus far have inferior camera compared to their rivals. Let's see if things can change in this all new one 🙂