Because camera samples that just leaked are bloody awful.
Combining almost everything bad about a (digital) camera:
– Not soft but actually blurry on not spots but actually side of the shot.
– Awful color rendering, pretty much every colors seem non realistic (means inaccurate).
– large hue shift near highlight (like the transition to white in the sky)
– resolution low enough for the lack of detail to be noticed on a 1080p display, today's standard (2688×1520 JPEG, far lower optical and processing resolution)
– visible colored moiré artifacts
– de-mosaicing artifacts instead of fine details
– visible noise at base ISO (125), despite a noise reduction strong enough to smudge details.
Now please tell me those are fake (forged EXIF), because these pictures are the worst quality I saw for a while.
− they actually depict the same performance as the original HTC One.